It is so busy at the Pizzeria right now (thank you God) but we also have a key employee quitting (God could you send us a new one, soon? We're (well, I am) starting to get a little nervous....) Anyway I have big sewing plans but they will have to wait. They include however:
- A knitting bag for my swap partner on ravelry and possibly a needle holder
- Fixing a waistband in my daughter skirt
- Making my daughter a skirt
- Making me a skirt
- Making myself a knitting bag (maybe Amy Butler hmmmm)
- Embroidering a sweatshirt for an employee
I hate it when real life gets in the way.