1:35 PM

Lovely things come in the mail and by trailer

Over at Ravelry I have joined a few swaps as I mentioned before and I have some lovely pictures to share....


First up the Fibery Goodness Swap brought me this:

The handspun is cormo and mohair and the roving is a cormo/alpaca blend. Lovely! The roving is being spun on the Joy right now :)

The Sew Obsessed group did an apron swap:

This makes me want to do housework!!! I love it! My old fashioned hubby is going to attack me when he sees me in an apron ::blush::

Finally, on the swap subject, the Books N More Swap brought this:



A hand knitted cowl, kool aide for dyeing, acid dyes, bare yarn for dyeing, and fabulous book on dyeing and chocolate!


And as if I am not spoiled enough:


Cormos!!!!!!!!! (and a colored cross)


















2 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow! What fun things you have received lately! Ravelry and swapping are so addicting!
via- ravelry rak forums

Carrie said...

What a pretty apron! I'm pretty sure my hubby would like it too =) And I love the sheep pictures! What good stuff you got in the mail. I'm going to have to check out that chocolate and dying book...

Found you on Ravelry this morning, and I'm glad I did!