1:08 PM

The MOTHERLOAD!!!!

And I am not even kidding!!! I got my swap package from the Spindle Addicts Swap on Ravelry and my Phat Fiber box yesterday.

Before I stun you with the beautiful things I got I have to show off a few things :) First my latest spinning projects:
I decided to try my hand at cotton and I am LOVING it!


And I spun this from some of my hand dyed silk hankies :) Whenever I dye hankies for my etsy shop I don't weigh them before hand; then after dyeing I weigh them and whatever is left over after 1 ounce I keep!

And last for the shameless self promotion, a sneak peek at my June contribution for the phatfiber box:

This colorway is called Parrot Fish.

This colorway is called Blue Tang Fish. (Do you like my club thumb?)

And lastly the yarn :) Colorways are Sandy Beach and Under the Boardwalk.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program......

First up: my swap package from SilverRowan!

Yarn stitch markers,

The cutest sheep ever!
A handmade polymer clay drop spindle,

And over 6 ounces of a wool/cashmere/nylon blend!!!

You can find her goodies here.



PHATFIBER!!!!! Need I say more??

Here are the goodies in order of appearance:



  • Sea Roses Oceanic batt from Extreme Spinning (merino/sea cell/firestar/angelina)













  • and catnip mousies from Kalamazoo knits

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A great mail day! I love the sheep in your swap (who made them, do you know?) and the Sunny January colourway.

vickie said...

where is the catnip mouse pattern from i want to see if i can buy it i think its so cute.

SilverRowan said...

Glad you like the package! :D