And I am not even kidding!!! I got my swap package from the Spindle Addicts Swap on Ravelry and my Phat Fiber box yesterday.
Before I stun you with the beautiful things I got I have to show off a few things :) First my latest spinning projects:
I decided to try my hand at cotton and I am LOVING it!
And I spun this from some of my hand dyed silk hankies :) Whenever I dye hankies for my etsy shop I don't weigh them before hand; then after dyeing I weigh them and whatever is left over after 1 ounce I keep!
And last for the shameless self promotion, a sneak peek at my June contribution for the phatfiber box:
This colorway is called Parrot Fish.
This colorway is called Blue Tang Fish. (Do you like my club thumb?)
And lastly the yarn :) Colorways are Sandy Beach and Under the Boardwalk.
And now back to our regularly scheduled program......
First up: my swap package from SilverRowan!
Yarn stitch markers,
The cutest sheep ever!
A handmade polymer clay drop spindle,
And over 6 ounces of a wool/cashmere/nylon blend!!!
You can find her goodies here.
PHATFIBER!!!!! Need I say more??
Here are the goodies in order of appearance:
- 2 stitch markers from 4 Stitch Me Not
- Made with love gift tag from Platfomnine Designs
- a stitch marker from crazycatladyMel
- stitch marker from In Stitches
- stitch marker from Vbarton24.etsy
- blended batt from The Fox Hop (merino/bamboo/firestar)
- superwash BFL from WC Mercantile
- mini Corrie Wool Sampler from Mary Janes Attic
- 100% home grown Alpaca from Silver Sun Alpacas
- Sea Roses Oceanic batt from Extreme Spinning (merino/sea cell/firestar/angelina)
- recycled yarn from Twice Sheared Sheep
- merino/mohair blend in the Daylilly colorway by Infinity Yarn and Fiber
- handspun yarn in the Sunny January colorway by Robincat Handspun
- merino fiber in the Lilac colorway by WoolyHands
- 100% Wool, Narcissus by Spincerely Yours
- handspun and hand dyed by All Twisted Up
- handspun by Melissa Kre8tions
- Yuzu soap by Smoky Mtns Apothecary
- hand painted yarn, Secret Garden by Serendipitous Ewe
- handspun by Platformnine Designs
- and catnip mousies from Kalamazoo knits