5:56 PM

Wanna win something?

Of course you do! Here's the lowdown:
Up for grabs this round: your choice of either 4 oz of hand dyed merino combed top or 1 skein of hand dyed sock yarn. As always you pick your three favorite colors and I will dye it up for you! What do you have to do? Easy just join my group: My8kidsmom on Ravelry and introduce yourself. Once I see your intro I will pm you to let you know your entered! You must be a member of the group at the time of the drawing to be eligible.

Don't have a Ravelry account? Become a follower of my blog! Just post a comment and let me know you're following me!

Contest ends March 20th at 9pm eastern time

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm following you... I have you on my blogroll.

Daisymum said...

I just joined your group on ravelry. I am going to check out the rest of your blog.

noreen said...

I follow your blog and have for a while

Turtle said...

i'm following you too. (i signed up a few days ago but think i posted on the wrong day entry!) Love your spun goodies!