5:49 PM

The Loopy Groupies Swap!

So The Loopy Groupies Group on Rav did a summer swap.....and today I got my yummy package in the mail!

It included a note that said "I hope your family likes picnics." We LOVE them!!! Check out the goodies:

Of course the lovely picnic blanket pictured above. Some yummy chai scented soap......

Emergency chocolate.......
Chai tea, 2 flavors (how did you know I was a fiend for this stuff Natalia?).........
Beautiful Mitts designed by Natalia and knitted in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock from The Loopy Ewe..........

Yum, more chocolate! Dark this time.........
and a darling tea bag holder!

A special thanks to my little Twilly for modeling the goodies. Isn't she a cutie???

Thanks again Natalia!!! You made my day (especially since the morning was spent at the Gastronologist's office for my not so healthy son :( They are doing a colonoscopy on Monday to see if it is Chrons or Colitis. Your package was a nice cheer up)

0 comments: