8:33 PM

The days go by so quickly........

Today is a cranky day I am sorry to say :( No good reason just general bad mood you know.....
The kids aren't listening, the house is a wreck, the wireless router won't work, family conflicts rose up their head and I overate again. Errrrr........ oh yeah, and I can't find my camera so I can't take any pics of the lovely handspun I plied today.......

The morning was spent at Spin Guild and that was lovely as usual. Jane lost a bunny so she was sad. I was sad too but I was happy that it wasn't MY bunny that died. (We think mommy dearest killed it) Here is a picture of Jane and my new bun:


As I mentioned early I plied some lace weight yarn for a sweater I am planning on knitting from Interweave knits. Next I have a beautiful roving that I am planning to spin given to me by a fellow moderator on Ravelry (I would show you a picture but ya know the CAMERA IS LOST!).
The afternoon was spent feeding the animals, all 17 sheep, 6 horses, 3 bunnies, 3 dogs and umpteen cats. (that was nice though and I always have help from um, all the kids) Then it was time for the Angoras to get footloose in the house while they took turns being groomed.


The rest of the night was spent making dinner and uploading things on the etsy page. One sale so far (thanks Linda), I am optimistic for more but still have a lot of work to do. Particularly the pictures......if I could find my camera!

0 comments: