3:53 PM

Every once in a while it happens.......

You unwrap your freshly dyed yarn and it is just how you wanted it! Even a blind squirrel gets a nut heh? Here they are before re-skeining, soon to be listed in my etsy-store


I really need to get back to sewing. I think its time for a knitting tote made especially by me, for me :) Selfish, I know...... On the sewing side I have to share this website: BurdaStyle Can you say free patterns? I am thinking this skirt is wubberful (that's a good thing):

Click on the picture for the pattern.


2 comments:

Turtle said...

That is so not selfish, i love that pile of yarn, all the colors look so good together! perfect for a big project all together!

Angie J said...

Oh I miss Burda Magazine. They no longer print it at least not for here in the states. My mom use to get it all the time. On top of the sewing patterns, they use to have other stuff in it too (knitting, crocheting, needlepoint, cross stitch). I wonder whatever happened to the old magazines. There's a tiger I wanted to do in Needlepoint in one issue.