7:45 PM

The Stone Soup Challenge

Starting out as an Indie Dyer isn't the easiest thing I have ever done. The learning process required when starting to dye and the difficulty in learning to market and take decent pictures is compounded by the difficult state of the economy. It can be a bit disappointing at times. But no one ever succeeded that never tried. So I am hanging in there doing the best I can for myself and for my customers.

Artist Laura Bray of Katydid Designs decided the best way to ride out the storm is to help each other and issued The Stone Soup Challenge. Each participant agrees to spend a certain percentage of their net sales at another participating Etsy Shop. I will be participating through my etsy shop. If you would like to join visit the Stone Soup Challenge Blog to get more information.

For those of you who don't operate an Etsy shop, remember the little guys like me when you are spending your hard earned money....... we sure appreciate it.

1 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Thanks for the PR! I wish you the best of luck and will be checking out your shop soon!