Another cold! Errrrr!
I have been happily busy though:
- I have finished chapter two of Knit One, Kill Two (more here)
- I have started the "official farm blog" www.countingsheepfarm.blogspot.com
- Two new yarns skeined and ready for etsy.
- I started blending pygora and merino I am spinning for Allison.
- I have started cleaning the nightmare that is my office/sewing room. I even have my serger unburied! (and I found my lost beads!....but not my marbles)
Here is a plug for a dear friend: Jane wrote a book called Maidenshawl. She will be at Knit Michigan signing it! (I'll be there too, come say hi!) For you knitters there is a pattern written by Marla Mutch included :)